Natures ethically sourced & certified Pure Salmon oil from the fresh water lochs of the Scottish highlands
High in Omega 3
Please follow instructions on the bottle when adding this product
WHY SALMON OIL SHOULD BE A PART OF EVERY RAW FED DOGS DIET.
Salmon oil is very high in both EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which are omega-3 fatty acids.
There are the two main types of omega-3 fatty acids:
Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids are EPA and DHA. These are plentiful in fish and shellfish. Algae often provides only DHA.
SALMON OIL FOR DOGS BENEFITS
EPA and DHA are helpful for your dog because if you have insufficient amounts of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, you can develop deficiency based diseases, including:
Gout, Allergies, Poor immune system, Eczema, Poor coat: cracked hairs, Increased shedding, Poor wound healing, Poor growth, Poor renal function, Liver disorders, Dermatitis and other health problems.
Proven benefits from EPA and DHA include:
- Improves the coat and skin, making it soft and shiny.
- Reducing inflammation that can lead to conditions such as arthritis.
- Helps to prevent skin allergies.
- Helps with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Regulates the immune system.
- Calming overactive immune systems for dogs with allergies or autoimmune diseases.
- Aiding in mental development of foetuses and puppies.
- Improves cognitive function in older dogs.
- Lowers blood pressure and triglycerides.
- Provides support for dogs with kidney disease.
- Fights heart disease.
- Is preventative against cancer.
- Helps promote weight loss in overweight dogs.
- Helps in producing more collagen.
- Useful in the treatment of kidney problems (frequent urination, loss of appetite)
- Appearance of joint problems is lessened.
- Can help to slow cancer cell growth.
- Helps cachexia (the muscle wasting associated with some cancers).